Below are some of our most frequently asked questions, click on the question to jump straight to the answer.
What is the cost of an Orrono kitten?
Our kittens are £1000 per kitten including a £200 non-refundable deposit. We offer a small discount for kittens going in pairs.
Due to impacts of Brexit and the cost of living crisis, our prices will be going up from October 2022.
Do we allow visits?
No, we do not allow visits due to the risk of illness it poses to our feline family and our own family disabilities.
Video calls are available, and we send our homes heaps of photos and videos whilst kittens are still with us.
When can you take your kitten home?
Kittens leave between 15-16 weeks old. We do not release them younger than this.
We encourage homes to collect their kittens, but if this is difficult we are happy to arrange a courier. Courier feed will be at your own cost, and we will charge an additional amount for a suitable carrier that you can use throughout your kitten’s life.
Do we sell for breeding or offer mentorship?
Kittens will be neutered before leaving us without exception. We do not sell for breeding.
Mentoring is something we are happy to discuss, get in touch via our socials.
What do our kittens leave with?
Our kittens leave with the following:
- Both core vaccines and a vaccination sheet from our vet
- A signed contract (which you will have seen and signed prior to your kitten leaving)
- Receipts for deposit and final payment
- Proof of parents’ gene tests (or grandparents if applicable)
- GCCF or TICA registration card
- 5 weeks free insurance from Agria
- Lifetime support from us and our Orrono homes
- A goody bag with toys and a blanket
Please note, we have moved to paperless where possible. All contracts, TICA registrations, receipts and gene tests will be provided electronically. Vaccination sheets and GCCF registrations will be physical originals.