Why Choose Us?
At Orrono, the health and temperament of our kittens are our first priority. As such, we occasionally have kittens available when our girls are in good health and condition for kittening. Our kittens are available to indoor homes only (access to a secure catio or enclosed garden is accepted) and homes are required to sign a contract to that effect.
Our kittens are raised in our home with our human and feline family members, so leave us well socialised and ready for anything in their new homes.
We do run a waiting list, which potential homes are required to join in order to get a kitten, but you are welcome to look elsewhere also. if you find a kitten elsewhere, please let us know so we can remove you from the list, or place you on the list for later litter if you wish.
We do not sell for breeding.
Kittens leave us at 14-16 weeks, with the following in their kitten pack:
- A vaccination booklet with details of their full vaccination course
- A signed contract (you will get to see this prior to reserving your kitten)
- Proof of neutering/spay
- Care sheets including information on diet, introductions to resident pets, and CPR
- GCCF or TICA registration card (we are a dual-registered cattery)
- A five generation pedigree
- 5 weeks free insurance with Agria
- A goody bag with toys and a blanket
For current litters, please see click here.
To submit a kitten enquiry form, please click here.
To see what happens after you’ve submitted your form, please click here.
See our previous litters here.
Visits are always welcome, provided we have met in a public setting in the first instance (e.g. a cat show)